Find attached the link to the 2009 Zimbabwe National Budget as presented on 29 January 2009 by the Acting Minister of Finance, Senator P. Chinamasa.
- Total budget size: US$1.9 billion;
- Projected revenue inflow of US$1,7 billion while an additional $200 million from external partners;
- US$1.45 billion will be directed towards recurrent expenditure;
- Balance will fund capital projects;
- US$157.8 million allocation to the health sector;
- US$149.8 million allocated to the Ministry of Education for the construction and rehabilitation of schools and procurement of teaching material and equipment;
- US$47.4 million allocated to tertiary institutions for recurrent and capital projects.
» 2009 Zimbabwe National Budget (Pdf format)