Notice is hereby given that the seventy-seventh ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the shareholders of Meikles Limited in respect of the year ended 31 March 2014 will be held in the Mirabelle, Ground Floor, Meikles Hotel, 3rd Street, Harare on 16 October 2014 at 09.00 am to conduct the following business:
- To receive and adopt the Group Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2014 and the reports of the Directors and Auditors.
- To consider the re-appointment of the following Director who retires by rotation and being eligible offers himself for re-election: John Ralph Thomas Moxon
- To consider the re-appointment of the following Director who retires by rotation and being eligible offers himself for re-election: Kazilek Ncube
- To confirm Directors’ fees amounting to US$17,450 for the year ended 31 March 2014.
- To appoint auditors for the year ending 31 March 2015 and to approve the Auditors’ fees of US$93,890 for the year ended 31 March 2014. Messrs Deloitte & Touche, auditors for the year ended 31 March 2014, have indicated their willingness to continue in office.
- That the remaining 19 581 490 unissued shares of the Company, out of the original 28,000,000 shares set aside and approved by shareholders in the 2011 EGM, for the eventual allocation to the Meikles Limited Employee Share Ownership Trust, be placed under the control of the Directors until they are fully issued and that the Directors shall have the authority to issue the shares to the Meikles Limited Employee Share Ownership Trust on such terms and conditions as they deem fit, provided that the shares shall be issued at a price calculated on the basis of the weighted average price of Meikles Limited shares over the thirty (30) days prior to the date of issue.
By order of the Board